As moms and Homeschool CEOs, we do a lot of things for a lot of people. It can be easy to forget to set aside time for ourselves too to the point that we forget who we are.
That’s exactly what happened to Katrina Ball. That is, until she decided to do something about it.
Katrina is a homeschool mom of two, founder of the Mother Yourself program, and a mindset mentor and life strategist for mom entrepreneurs and business professionals. She’s on the podcast today to share with us the story of how she lost herself in the process of being a wife and mom.
She also shares how her experience with a life coach inspired her to become one herself and how she’s now helping other moms shift their mindset, prioritize themselves, and become self-fulfilled while raising a happy, healthy family.
Learn how you can shift your mindset and find a more fulfilling life, without sacrificing yourself or your family in the process.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- the mindset shift that moms need to go through in order to thrive as a Homeschool CEO
- Katrina’s first experience of starting a business while raising little ones
- her struggles with being a wife and mother and how she realized that she had lost herself
- how her experience with a life coach inspired her to be a coach herself to help other moms like her
- what she thinks self-prioritizing means for moms and why it’s important to be self-fullfilled
- what she says to moms who are burned out and her advice on where they can start finding themselves again
Katrina is so inspiring. She shows us that it is possible to have it all with just a change in our mindset. She’s the perfect example of how we can follow our passions while raising a happy family.
“When we are able to shift our mind through the various areas of our life we’re actually able to create so much more than we think is possible.” – Katrina
“I always wanted to homeschool even before I had kids. That was like my bucket list of things to do.” – Katrina
“I was trying to do all the things but in the process I was give, give, give, give, give, do, do, do, do, do and I completely lost myself.” – Jen
“At the end of the day, the way that I see homeschooling is we’re always learning no matter what environment we’re in.” – Katrina
“What do you believe? Is it serving you or is it limiting you? – Katrina
“What you saw growing up may not work for you now in your current family dynamics.” – Katrina
“The way that we speak is geared to how we view things. And so, if we speak really negative, then the way we view life is gonna be really negative.” – Katrina
“We’re setting the example for our kids. If you don’t do it for yourself, do it for your kids because your mental health and your happiness is that important.” – Jen