What is a Homeschool CEO? Does being a business owner make you a CEO? I’m homeschooling my kid, can I be a Homeschool CEO? Find out the answers to these questions and more.
Today, I’m sharing with you the awesome backstory of how Homeschool CEO came to be. You’ll discover the crazy series of events that led me from being an “odd mom” to having clarity as an entrepreneur. Listen in and learn whether or not you are operating from an identity of being a CEO.
In This Episode, You’ll discover:
- The difference between a Homeschooling CEO vs a homeschooling mom with side hustle
- The business program that led to what Homeschool CEO would become
- The entrepreneurship conference that helped define Homeschool CEO
- The difference between a CEO mindset vs an employee mindset
- What Homeschool CEO mindset is
When I realized the vision of the Homeschool CEO movement, I felt like the universe just opened up for me.
I hope that you too can arrive at the vision of your business from a CEO mindset while successfully homeschooling your kids. We’re in this together, and it’s going to be one heck of a journey!
“Having the right mindset is everything when it comes to planning for your business and your homeschool.” – Jen
“You can be a CEO, regardless of how much money you make.” – Jen
“Becoming an entrepreneur is basically unlearning everything you were taught by people who weren’t entrepreneurs.” – James Wedmore